The primary benefit to being enrolled is the educational consultant who is matched with your family upon enrollment. The consultants are experienced homeschool mothers who are knowledgeable in Mother of Divine Grace's curriculum and methodology. New families receive four official consultations during their first year (three consultations per year for returning families), during which consultants are able to answer questions and offer support.
Other benefits of enrollment include:
- College and career counseling
- Accredited program with transcripts and diplomas
- Online syllabi and personalized weekly lists
- Grading charts
- Rubrics and learning objectives
- Grading and evaluation of student work in quarterly assessments
- Semester report card/record keeping for all grade levels
- A discount on our online bookstore (books.modg.org)
For more information, see our Teacher Review Program page.